Celebrate the grand festival Christmas by sending Christmas Instagram Captions among family, friends and social media followers.
Christmas brings happiness and joy to everyone. This festival is dedicated to Jesus Christ, and it was the birthday of Jesu, observed on December 25 every year around the world.
This day is considered as a public holiday in most of the countries. Mainly it is a festival of Christians and has a religious significance for all Christian communities.
Christmas is one of the biggest festivals in the world. Sharing short Christmas quotes, funny Christmas captions, also have an exclusive beach Christmas pictures for everyone.
Also, see Short Christmas Instagram Captions that can be used while posting photos and greeting messages on social media sites.
You will see piles of Merry Christmas Instagram captions greetings with beautiful images. Your pictures will get unnoticed if you don’t use relevant captions on it.
These captions will highlight your post, which means more user engagement that ultimately leads more likes and share.
MUST_READ: New Year Captions for Instagram 2020
Christmas is an occasion celebrated with pomp and shows throughout the world. Traditionally the Christmas feast is the celebration of Jesus’ birth. According to the messianic prophecies, Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
Although the date and the birth are not known, the church during that period fixed the birth date December 25, and It has been the purpose of celebration since then.
Christian believes that Jesus Christ came to earth as a messenger of God to atone for the sins of humanity. Many believe that it brings good luck; that’s why December 25 is a special day for the Christian community.
Non-christian are also enjoy this day with enthusiasm. There are various customs and rituals are associated with Christmas that may be different in countries.
But when we talked about the modern traditions such as Christmas decorations are done may days in advance, gift wrapping, exchange of sweet and Chrismast greeting cards, special meals are prepared, and Christmas crackers.
MORE: Attitude Captions for Instagram
The main highlight of this occasion is the Christmas Tree beautifully decorated, garlands, Christmas lights.
Other related terms come to our mind are Father Christmas, Santa Claus, and the names popular among the kids is Christkind, which brings beautiful gifts for the children during the Christmas season. People all over the world enjoy the Christmas festivity.
You take full advantage of this season, and you can have a good time with your friends. Taking selfies with loved ones, catch the special moments with family and friends makes this day memorable.
We are all familiar with the pictures on social sites on Christmas Eve. All you need to have good Instagram captions for Christmas event, which you can use while sharing. It will be great fun to have quality time with the family on special occasions.
Short Christmas Instagram Captions
- Gangstan Wrappa
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle
- Tis the season to sparkle.
- What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe
- Drink up Grinches it’s Christmas
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
- Drink up, grinches. – Unknown
- Fairy lights on winter nights.
- Warning!! Reindeer crossing.
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!
- I Hope Rudolph Eats the Naughty List This Year.
- Happy holla days. –Unknown
- Dear Santa.. I can explain.
- There’s snow place like home.
- Tis the season. –Unknown
- May your days be merry and bright. –Irving Berlin
- I believe in donuts
- Thank Goodness You´re Home, the Christmas Tree Fainted.
- You’re my definition of perfect
- All is calm all is bright
- Sleigh All Day
The statues of the birth of Jesus Christ are also made on the occasion of the Christmas. To tell you Christmas is celebrated in the memory of the birthday of our dear Jesus Christ.
Check out the best quotes of Christmas that INCLUDE Funny Christmas Wishes, use them on Greeting Cards, Gifts.
Funny Christmas Instagram Captions
- Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard. – Andy Borowitz
- Merry Elfin’ Christmas.
- Dear Santa, define ‘nice.’ — Unknown
- What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present. – Don Marquis
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year. – Victor Borge
- Bah humbug! — Unknown
- Let’s put the ‘Rum’ in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum.
- Who’s the bane of Santa’s life? The elf and safety officer. – Catherine Tate
- I’m only a morning person on Dec. 25.
- Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call. —Richard Lewis. Their thoughts on menorahs are unclear.
- My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge. – Melanie White
- Why the jingle jang not? — Unknown
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money. – Author Unknown
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
- I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange. – Henny Youngman
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas. — Unknown
Christmas, it is a festive holiday celebrated around the globe on 25th of December every year.
Illuminating the homes with Christmas lights is a part Christmas celebration. Cookies and candies are specially prepared at home for the Christmas and people also give these to their loved ones as a Christmas gift.
You can send to your friends for greeting cards inscribed with Christmas quotes to make this day valuable.
*Best* Witty Christmas Quotes
- All the jingle ladies
- Oh deer.
- But first, let’s take an elfie.
- Make it rein.
- The snuggle is real.
- Rebel without a Claus.
- Yule be sorry.
- Birch, please.
- I only have ice for you.
- Resting Grinch face.
- Believe in your elf.
- I’m feelin’ pine.
Short Christmas Quotes | One Liner Christmas Quotes
- Christmas Prayer: Guardian angel pure and bright, please lead Santa here tonight. – Unknown
- It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. – Mother Theresa
- It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who is around it. – Anonymous
- Christmas is family, friends, hope, joy, memories, peace, and love. — Unknown
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year. —Thomas Tusser
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. – Dr. Seuss
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas eve. – Anonymous
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! — Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed. – Ann Garnett Schultz
- Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it – You feel it. You know it. You believe it. – Kevin Alan Milne
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red. — Unknown
- Love the giver more than the gift. – Brigham Young
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day. – Helen Steiner Rice
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. – Winston Churchill
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve. – Anonymous
- Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us. – David Cameron
Good Christmas Sayings | Short Christmas Sayings Funny
- All is Calm, All is Bright
- Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- The Christmas spirit–love–changes hearts and lives. –Pat Boone
- Wherever You Find Love, It Feels Like Christmas
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. –Charles Schulz
- Goodwill To Men
- Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year. happy Christmas.
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- There’s Room For Everyone On The Nice List
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. –W. T. Ellis
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both. –Phillips Brooks
- Believe in the Magic of Christmas
- Sleigh Bells Ring
- Walking In A Winter Wonderland
On the occasion of the Christmas, the Santa Claus comes and distributes the Gifts between everyone. The gifts are distributed among the small children’s.
The elders from the families also bring gifts to the kids as well as the elder persons. Families come together on the occasion of Christmas.
People on the Christmas occasion of the send each other Christmas eve captions. The mistakes done by the people are forge-ted and they come together and celebrate the festival of Christmas.
Just 6 days after Christmas, the celebration of New Year is there so the Happiness about both the occasion gets doubled.
Christmas Instagram Captions for Couple
- Let’s get lit!
- All I want for Christmas is you food.
- Dreaming of a white Christmas (but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red).
- Bah, humbug.
- The world changes when it snows.
- But First, Christmas gifts!
- Petition to celebrate Christmas year-round. Sign below!
- Consider this photo my Christmas card to all of you.
- I got all spruced up for the holidays.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve
- You can find me under the mistletoe
- Happy holidays from all of Santa’s little elves
- The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.
- I’m on that new diet, where you eat everything and hope for a miracle.
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree!
- We’re just like a bunch of candy canes: sweet and slightly twisted
- All spruced up
- Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
- The Festival of Lights? More like the Festival of Carbs.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
- Gangsta wrapper
- Dear Santa, define ‘nice.
- At least the presents were beautifully wrapped for a couple hours …
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas
- One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume
- The stockings were hung by the chimney with care …
- It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters. It’s who’s around it.
- Don’t blame the holidays. You were fat in August.
- Today’s to-do list: snuggle up by the tree with a mug of hot cocoa
- Forget the figgy pudding, I want cookies!
- Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle.
- Dear Santa. I’m writing to tell you I’ve been naughty and it was worth it. You fat, judgmental bastard.
- It’s starting to cost a lot like Christmas.
- There are 17 more shopping days until Christmas. So, guys, that means 16 more days till we start shopping, right?
One Liner Merry Christmas Instagram Captions
More Christmas Instagram Captions for Friends
- Dear Santa, I Want New Owners.
- I believe in donuts
- Merry Christmas you filthy animals!
- Believe in your elf.
- Me everyday: slay. Me in December: Sleigh.
- You’re my definition of perfect
- OMG! I See Santa, Hurry up, Pretend to be Good.
- Drink up Grinches it’s Christmas
- Merry Elfin’ Christmas
- My favorite color is Christmas lights.
- Make it a December to remember.
- Merry and Bright
Now you have got short ready-made galleries of Christmas captions & Quotes with Images for Instagram and share it with shared with friends.
Your post will get noticed with these captions, try them you can see the difference. Spread the message of love by syndicating the post on social media.
Christmastime Parade @ Merry Christmas Party
ALSO_READ: Best Short Captions for Instagram
Leave a Reply