Last updated on November 22nd, 2023 at 11:04 am
Ready to turn boring conversations into engaging with a collection of the most clever and charming library pick up lines that are guaranteed to make laugh. One common habit you can find in every successful people, they are habitual of reading books daily. Anyone who wants to get updated must-read books, those who can’t afford them can be subscribed to the Library, and access great books.
These lines work better when you are approaching your crush meeting inside the library. Looking for better ways to start a conversation than trying library pick up hours that include funny and romantic lines to get her attention.
Most young boys fail to express their feelings to the girl they love the most, so these perfectly sorted Library Pickup Lines will work for you.
10 Short Library Pick Up Lines
- You are the hottest of all I’ve checked out.
- Are you a library book? Because I’d like to check you out.
- Care to come back to my place for a little Dickens?
- Can I check you out and take you home with me?
- Hey baby, can I put you on reserve?
- Hey, think I can get your reference number?
- Girl, I’m glad I brought my library card, ’cause I’m checking you out!
- If you were mine, I’d catalog you under desirables.
- I am the director of Adult Services. How many I help you?
- Are you a librarian? Because I really need to get shushed!
30 More Library Pickup Lines | Best Library Card Pick-Up Lines
- Archivists do it with gloves on, good that we aren’t.
- Are you a librarian? Do you believe in open open-access policy?
- If you were a book you’d definitely be fine print. That’s why I’m in glasses to read you.
- Can I take you out of here and find you a room of your own so that you continue enjoying your novel?
- Would you like to come to my place and see my huge collection of Philip Dick collection?
- You are smoking hot. Do you read Fahrenheit 451?
- Are you a librarian? Because girl you point me to my wildest imagination.
- Can I get your reference number so I can look you up and check you out?
- Do you love that hardcover so much or are you just happy to see me?
- Girl I am definitely checking you out.
- If you decline my wish to take you out, it would be a Crime and Punishment.
- Do you say you are like a public library? Does that mean anybody with a card can check you out?
- Do you have overdue books? Because you have fine written all over you.
- Nobody believes you are a librarian. That’s why I wanted to try and check you out.
- Are you a library book? Because I can’t stop checking you out.
- Are you friends of the library? Great, because my name is The Library.
- I’ve tried my best to put you down but I’ve realized I won’t. You are a thriller.
- Do you want to reserve a study room? So we could study each other at the library.
- To me, you are a library book. I can’t stop checking you out.
- Gurl, I hope you’re a long-term loan, because I never want to give you back.
- As a librarian, I can confirm that this line does indeed work.
- Do you have overdue books? ‘Cause you have FINE written all over you.
- I bet I can find a place to fit you in my private library collection.
- Is this library burning books? Because you are simply sexy hot.
- Boy, you must be a library book, because I can’t stop checking you out.
- Do you have a library card? Cause I’m checking you out.
- If you were a book in the library, I’d never return you and just keep you in my room.
- If you were a book, I’d need glasses, because you’d definitely be fine print.
- Is that a hardcover, or are you just happy to see me?
- I don’t care if there’s a no food allowed policy at the library, because I just want to eat you up.